Tuesday, September 18, 2007

work of a genius

I was sitting on at work the other day and I realized that everyone that I knew already had a blog... I said to myself that I would never start a blog and that it was honestly retarded! I know... I shouldn't say that word but I really don't care that much at all. Well to say the least I have just EATEN my own words, here I am sitting on my bed writing one of these stupid blogs.

Now if I ever get too ahead of you, or if I start getting to confusing for you, don't let me know because I really don't care very much at all; anyways they say that this bloging stuff is just for you anyway, and a good place to vent or whatever your supposed to do on these things right... whatever.

So I got a call today at work and this FREAK of a lady, with a New York accent, was on the other end of the call, and right off the bat I could tell that she was kinda pissed off. I couldn't quite tell why. I looked at the situation and well there was just no reason at all. It came down to our company sending out more gear than she ordered, If you ask me she should have kept the extra stuff we sent out and we would never have known, but she didn't. She was so pissed that she demanded a big discount. I just avoided that demand, and didn't give her anything. I mean honestly was I going to listen to her yell and complain, and still hook her up with a discount.... riiiight sure I was. I felt like just telling the lady to bug off and deal with it herself. That would have been funny though. Instead I just told to get the extra stuff back to us and we won't charge her for it, hahaha I didn't say that either.

Moral of the story, If you call up a company and want to get something out of them don't be angry, in a hurry, or demanding. I would invite politeness, honesty, and well you can ask for stuff too.

One more thing! Nothing... Nevermind

4 comments:

Phil Honus said...

That was my mom. And now I'm pissed, too.

SHELLS BELLS! said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I knew you'd join us soon enough once you realized how much our opinion matters.

Phil Honus said...

let's see some more blogs, big guy.

Jason W. Brown said...

this is lame